If the family no longer receives TANF, all unpaid alimony payments will be sent to the parents. YourTexasBenefits is an online portal that has really made the life of Texans easy to a great extent.
YourTexasBenefits.com Registration Steps
If you are looking out for the SNAP benefits, TANF benefits, or if you are not financially stable, you can avail of the Your Texas Benefits. All you need to do is follow some simple registration steps:
- Visit the official YourTexasBenefits website at YourTexaBenefits.com
- Tap the “Login” button
- You will be redirected to the YourTexasBenefits Login page
- Input YourTexasBenefits Login credentials in the required fields
- Tap the “Login” Button
- Now you can see and also requests the YourTexasBenefits that you deserve
Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) assists people to buy the food they require to maintain good health. People can also buy garden seeds with SNAP benefits.
SNAP benefits are listed on the Lone Star Card. You can use this Lone Star Card as the credit card in the shops where SNAP cards are accepted.
However, there are some limitations on the use of SNAP. You cannot use the same for:
- Tobacco purchase
- Alcoholic beverage purchase
- Banned eatery products
- Clear your own food debts
You can contact the Texas Social and Health Services Board (HHSC) as follows:
To contact Your Texas Benefits via phone, you can dial 2-1-1 or 1-877-541-7905. Select your desired language, and press 2.
To get any help regarding Lone Star Account, dial 1-877-777-7EBT (7328).
Mail: You can mail us at our mailbox with compatible languages for translation.
YourTexasBenefits.com eligibility criteria
Please, have a look at eligibility criteria of YourTexasBenefits account:
- Your age must be 18 and under (some children under 20 may qualify for Medicaid)
- You must be a resident of Texas
- You must be a permanent U.S. citizen
Who can apply?
- Any adult who lives with an uninsured child for more than half the time can apply for Your Texas Benefits. These include parents, stepparents, grandparents, other family members, guardians, and elder siblings.
- If your age is under 18 and if you live alone, you can apply for YourTexasBenefits
- A pregnant woman of any age can request for YourTexasBenefits Login account.